
Kk, so literally one hour ago I realized that Summer has officially started for me-WOOO!*Enter fireworks*. Remember when I said I had been urging to start my workouts? Well... I've finally taken the first steps on my road to sexiness(yea I said it) by taking a trip to walmart and buying a few pieces of equipment..:

If you can't tell what those things are well the first one on the left is a fitness ball for my core workouts and the right item is a pair of resistant bands for upper body stuff. :D So basically I came home and attempted some stuff with the bands and the ball. At first the ball seemed too big for me but I think it just needs adjusting to =s Other than that the bands were amazing and I could definately tell they were working.
OH! I almost forgot... while I was away for those 4 days I made sure to regularly check how many visitors viewed this blog and found that there has always been a constant page view at one particular time. Soo i've been guessing that there is someone in the world who actually likes to read my blog on a daily basis :D Whoever you are, make sure to COMMENT so I can know :)
Lastly, as for workout progress and such, I'm still not sure whether I should constantly update it on this blog or create a separate page for workout progress. As of now, I'm leaning more towards a separate page because I know that not all of you are workout junkies. Alrighty, I'll blog you guys tommorow :)
hope that ain't me :x
ReplyDeletei've wanted a fitness ball before LOL but i can't picture it in my house + you don't need ab exercises to get abs
as for your workout blog, it depends on the purpose of your current blog. as for me, maintaining more than one blog is a drag. i also blog for myself more than others so i don't even bother lol
Haha, it probably is you >.<
ReplyDeleteAnd yea the ball was sort of a spur of the moment thing. I'm actually thinking of returning it, but I think it would be helpful for something later on =s
well you can stretch with it LOL holding it up hahaha.
ReplyDeleteare you talking about finding those jeans online? they're these.
http://www.forever21.com/21men/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=m_bottom&product_id=2075163408&variant_id=014&showBack=OK#
i can never find jeans at the actual store
i think it is because their sizing is weird
i really wanted the olive colored one but none in my size -.-
as for shoes...payless? i think they have that in canada. you can find some pretty nice shoes there...i wonder if i can find some nice pointy leathery shoes at ross...
OH i know why you might not be able to find the things i buy also...because f21's canada site has a different inventory from the US one also
ReplyDelete