Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Short but definately memorable



Do you remember those days in highschool or middleschool where you always avoided that one particular kid in your grade? Well that pretty much summed up my middleschool years where I was self conscience and had -1000 self-esteem. Anyways that person that I avoided in middleschool actually turned out to be one of my very good friends in High School, and today me and that particular person went to a nearby cafe and studied for those stupid exams. So many things happened during our studying period there (one in which a worker and a girl locked themselves in a storage room-don't ask) sadly, for most of the time all we did was talk and wonder what they were doing in that storage room... But ohwell atleast I reviewed a FEW pages. :)

And yea, I really wanted to make this post a shorter one because I've been posting some pretty long ones recently, and I don't want to bore you guys to death. That is if ANYONE actually READS my blog. T_T. Anyways, have a good day everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment