Friday, August 6, 2010

Electronic, Manic, SuperSonic, Bionic Energy

I never got into kpop soon enough to witness BoA performing on the Korea stage. I heard some things about her and never really taken the time to learn more. The song she is promoting now is pretty good, I hated it at first but its grown on me.

...As for the lack of updates, I DIDNT get that new camera for my birthday T_T. My parents actually didnt buy me a present this year but being the humble person(LOL) that I am I opted not to whine about it. BUT, that doest mean I wont forget it :D

I have enough money right now to buy that camera but that would be one of my bigger purchases. Aside from that camera, Ive wanted a microphone and a keyboard, so I guess im gonna have to save up a bit more for those -=s

1 comment:

  1. i'm so olddd. boa was what got me into kpop and this was in 2003 almost 2004 times

    i really hate her stylist but i love her music.

    ReplyDelete