
Ahh finally a blog post that doesn`t involve one sentence and a video =X. Nothing exciting has been happening these past few days which is unbelievably depressing since everyone on my facebook has statuses like ``In Greece, In Minni, etc.` while I`m here sitting alone and doing nothing remotely amusing.
Anyways my birthday was on the third and it was basically a normal day. I`m getting at the age where I don`t really care about birthdays, it seems just like a perfectly normal day for me. We had cake and just had a small get together to celebrate my entrance into this world. I managed to get a few presents but am I the only person that thinks it is really AWKWARD to receive presents. My family is the type that takes `no` for an answer. They won`t give up until you say yes and that was the exact situation I was in during my birthday. Most of the people gave me money since It`s the most logical thing to do, but at the end of the day I always feel awkward accepting presents and money.
Surprisngly, my parents didn`t get me a present this year which is really put me into a sherlock holmes/kid who got coal for christmas state these past few days. I know it`s bad to expect presents from someone, but I found it very weird that my parents of all people didn`t give me one this year. At first I thought that they were holding it off for a big surprise the next day but literally NOTHING HAPPENED that next day except me sitting in my room tapping my fingers on my desk. They haven`t even given clues about it either, but it`s alright I've forgotten all about it today so I guess that means I'm slowly not caring about it anymore.
Present or not, I'm one step closer to finally leaving my highschool and going to University. That came out really harsh, but to be honest I really want to leave highschool and start the real portion of my life. The friends I've made in highschool are really valuable to me and it was fun meeting them but the prospect of me going to university which has 10x more people and with it 10x more diversity has really taken a hold of me. Meeting new people in general is what I find most interesting. I want to meet someone who can totally relate to me and embodies alot of my interests and such. I've made really good friends in highschool but it's sad to say that none of them really have the same goals and interests as me. I'm literally my OWN best friend when it comes to highschool. I'm pretty known for being the only fob in the school and at that supposedly "smart"(which I'm not). Apparently i'm hilarious and alongside that pretty random at times. I don't really mind being part of mine own clique(if you could say that) because I find it more interesting and allows me more free space instead of worrying whether or not my friends will leave me.
...AHHH my eyes have been really bloodshot lately and they feel really droopy and tired. Since I purchased my dam itouch which I love nearly 2 years ago, I've always used it to watch youtube videos before I fall asleep. Usually I end up forcing myself to sleep at around 12ish but because of summer holidays I've been sleeping at 3 in the morning 0.0. The night before I slept at around 2 30 ish and woke up at around 9. Unlike the days where I'm glad to be awake so early I ended up forcing myself to go back to bed to give my eyes more rest...it didn't really help lol. I'm pretty sure now the main reason for it is because I've been soo bored these past few days all I've been doing is going on my laptop while the uber brightness of the moniter attacks my eyeballs T_T. I tried to lay off the laptop a bit and it kind of worked but the boredom got to me and next thing I know, I'm back on my laptop >.<
BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT, because I've been soo bored lately i've found more time to do workouts. I broke my cheap ass walmart resistant bands last week so I'm pretty much left to do crunches and push ups on my fitness ball. Overall, I'm seeing alot of improvement. You know in commercials where they do before and afters? I can literally see myself in that commercial, that's how much progress I have had... Now, because I find taking pictures of myself completely awkward I will in no way take pictures of my half naked body. NO matter how sexy it looks I will never muster enough antiawkwardness or courage to post pictures up on here >.<
Now, I've typed too much today and my wrists are starting to hurt. Time to wait for my DAD TO GET OFF THE PS3 (yea, my dad games...LOL) and go to bed to rest my poor eyes :(
Happy (belated) Birthday!
ReplyDeletei dont like how my name is all over your recent comments lol
ReplyDeletemy mom gave me money to buy my own cake for my last bday (so sad T_T)...and my dad doesn't really give a shit about anything. i don't really care anymore as long as i'm just healthy and junk.
i don't like posting body pictures either. even though i've improved alot, i'm pale and it just reflects light so i can't see any definition lol. my parents are both technology retarded so they don't understand games haha. i gave a bunch of students plants vs zombies via flashdrives and this one kids dad finished it in 2 days -__-! or so the kid says
i haven't bowled in like 3+ years lol but i'm all into it because it gives me something to do this summer haha and i can bond with my coworkers. + its only like 6.50$ for 2 games and shoes bc of happy hour
ReplyDeleteNow peter's name won't be all over your recent comments. Because peter and jenni's name will be all over your comment. k, that sort of didn't make sense.
ReplyDeleteInception, inception, inception. The movie is really well made, good story, good actors...you must go and watch it, period. No ifs no buts. :)
I can't believe I just read through every word of this post. Although I probably forgot half of what I read since my memory is just insanely short. HAPPY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-lated birthday (: You are 17 or 18 now? (notice my short term memory. I can't wait for university! Which ones are you considering? Note: posting ur body pic will result in a eruption of pages views lol.