Friday, September 10, 2010

Moving Days, School,New Specss

Ahhhh Schoooll... I`m not gonna make an excuse and say that school is taking up most of my time but to be completely honest... it still kind of feels like summer to me. Now, waking up at 6:30 every weekday and than listening to teachers talk for 6 hours does get BORING really FAST but when I`m basically finished school for the day, I basically revert back to my ``summer`` ways of doing stuff XD.

Schools alright I guess, first day was horrible as it was both raining, windy, and COLLLDDDD but it was nice to meet up with friends I hadn`t seen in awhile. Classes are generally alright, apart from my English teacher which intimidates the crap out of me, life is good :D.

So... I don`t know if I told you guys this but my parents finally found a house. I have nothing to say apart from the fact that I`m REALLY REALLY excited. The room I`m going to get is in the basement, but DAMN... is it ever nice. Walk in closet, a bathroom 3 steps away, giant ass mirrors, and hella alot of space. The only unfortunate thing is that I`m gonna have to share the bathroom with my lolo (grandpa in filipino). Im not trying to be harsh but my lolo isn`t the most hygenic person(sounds gross but it`s reality to me)... and to make it worse he smokes and drinks 0.0 which are both a definate NO NO in my books. There`s always the second bathroom on the main floor which would definately be cleaner so I`m gonna have to use that one for awhile XD. We start moving in on Sept 15, which is 5 days away :OOO!!

So about 3 weeks ago I purchased something online for the very first time in my life. Like many people, I don`t get much mail exclusively for me, so when I get the chance to order something IN MY NAME then that gets me all excited(...). Alright, so i ordered it 3 weeks ago and I expected it to take awhile and was set on the idea that it would be on my doorsteps in a week at MAX. Unfortunately... that didn`t happen and I only recieved the package earlier this afternoon. I basically took the package and brought it too my room. Don`t make fun of me or anything but am I the only person that smells packages coming from distant countries? You guys reading this are probably gonna be like.."Is this guy... normal?, *Unfollow** but I'm gonna keep this in because I find it funny :D.

The package basically had Hair clay stuff which I was hoping to get in Toronto or somewhere but I just couldn't wait.





It was $8 dollars total including shipping which I thought was a pretty decent deal since international shipping rates are like (8-20 bucks?). Anyways, I'm gonna try this stuff out tommorow. As far as I can see right now, the product looks pretty good but I'm not realling liking the smell... basically smells like sour green apples.

I'm pretty sure I forgot to write something else for this entry so I guess I'm just gonna edit it when I do figure out what it is. Goooddd Nighttttsss, byee

1 comment:

  1. lol your grandpa reminds me of my uncle
    who i think doesn't shower and smells, but he doesn't live with us anymore.

    yayy basement. basements in canada are hugeee

    i dont think that gatsby would do much for your hair but 8$ isn't bad. that's how much you'd find it where i live but i don't use it anymore

    ReplyDelete