Sunday, September 12, 2010

This has been on repeat for awhile..

I don't really listen to Chinese(I apologize if "Chinese" is the incorrect term) music but this song is totally rockin':



This guy has such a good voice, I kind of want to steal it. Anyways he's covering Leehoom's original track and I've gotta say I kinda like this cover more than the original =s.

2 comments:

  1. ohh not bad. if you want to be exact, it's mandarin chinese but chinese is fine (atleast to me) and the title translates to something like 'you don't know the situation'

    i love khalil fong the best. his song's are so jazzy and romantic :D~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhh i pay 10% sales tax, which isn't that far from 13%...i try to avoid it though by buying off amazon, ebay, or some out of state store lol

    there are some canon point and shoots that shoot really nice DSLR like pix (from what i've seen on flickr) but the only crappy thing about their video recording is that no zoom while recording :\~~

    ReplyDelete