My parents finally bought a house after 5 months and I'm really liking it. Everything about the house is nice and whatever needs to be repaired is only minor. Surprisingly I got the biggest room in the house 0.0. It consists of, A walk-in closet, a bathroom literally 3 steps away and the best thing, Isolation from the whole family :D:D::D.
(OH DAM You finally have pictures? Yea... I came prepared :])
-- The room overall--

--My awesome desk, which has x9999 more space compared to my old crappy desk--
--My beautiful walk-in closet--


--Cam Whoring--


Well, I just came back from having dinner with a good friend of mine and the people sitting near us were soo loud it was almost unbearable -.-. The only neat thing that came out of this loudness is the fact that this single guy persuaded everyone in the restaurant to sing happy birthday to his buddy. Oh, that was fun XD.
OH, I went jogging earlier and It was REALLY nice. It was so quiet I almost felt bad because I was blasting my Kpop throughout the streets...
Ahhh I'm tired, I'm gonna get washed up and cuddle myself while I sleep :D
Nice nice~ L-shaped desk FTW!
ReplyDeletewow i love the lighting...my room is so goddamn cheap
ReplyDeleteOh man, food poisoning D= That's never fun. Sorry for making you crave lol Come to Toronto and you can have that yogurt =p
ReplyDeletep.s update your blog more! =p