
...I`m back!!!
I haven`t actually been on a vacation or on trip of sorts, it`s all because of my laziness that I`ve been putting off writing new entries on my beloved blog.
QUICK RECAP on things that have happened in the weeks I`ve been gone:
-Intense school week (Test after Test)
-Housewarming party (Preparations took alot of time -.-)
-Relatives from Winnipeg came to visit
This post is gonna be super boring(All of them are) since I have no pictures(Surprise?) and is probably gonna consist of long ass paragraphs so I'm gonna attempt to not write a whole wall of text, k :)
Anyways, I`ve met alot of new faces these past few days. At our housewarming I met these two guys the same age as me who just immigrated to Canada like two weeks ago. There was a slight language barrier (Not really since I can talk the same language but I`m not really used to it) but it was all good. Uggh also I met this student from Louisiana (SO RANDOM) who just happened to decide to study at the university in my city. There`s a pretty big(?) age gap (6 yrs) but I kind of feel bad since he told me that his life in the city basicaly consisted of going to school then heading off to his dorm -.-. Hopefully he comes out to the gatherings we have so he gets to meet more people.
I can't handle my phone, I wanna break it everytime I look at it. I've been searching around for new phones and i'm settling on a blackberry. I went to futureshop(bestbuy equivalent) last week with the knowledge that I would be upgrading my phone because my plan was scheduled to end in 2 months. Apparently, I'm too stupid to realize simple details and ended up looking like a dumbass when I told the guy I was gonna upgrade and he was like..." You have a year and 2 months to go...". FMLFMLFMLF, now I have the option of paying the cellphone company 240 bucks to end my contract or I can wait 2 months to see what new plans they have coming out before I cancel it.
In ADDITION to my phone, I also want to obliterate my laptop everytime I lay my hands on it. I'm prettyy sure I have this fat virus whoring up my computer which makes it SUPER SLOW but I've ran scans and spyware stuff and it keeps saying its found nothing :(. Youtube videos take forever to load up and it doesn't help that I've been trying to watch shows online -.-.
OH I had bubble tea today, it wasn't that good considering the fortune they expect you too pay for those small things.
Note to self:
Staff Meeting on the 18th (I don't even know how this will work since half of the employees that work at my job are highschool students and have to go to school at 8:30am...the meeting is scheduled at 8:45am--W.T.F, how does that even make sense?
No comments:
Post a Comment