LAYER 1:ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Marvin
Birth Date: August 03- 22 more days, WOO!
Current Location: In the land of Igloos and snow, Canada
Hair Colour:Black
Righty/Lefty: Right cause I'm tight. Get it?
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: Old age and death
Your dream of the perfect date: Gazing at the stars with the one I like would be amazing, corny but whatever :)
Goals you’d like to achieve: Get FIT and be more happy :)
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: Is my brother gaming again
Your best physical feature: I think my collarbone is pretty schmexy
Your bed time: Ugh 1130ish is when I'm usually lying down on my bed
Your most missed memory: My childhood where I was innocent and had no worries
LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi, I don't drink them as much anymore though
McDonald’s or Burger King: McD's for fries, BK Lounge for Burgers--Their veggie burgers are amazing btw.
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Both? I really don't care about brands just as long as I like the design and overall look of the merchandise.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla on most days
Cappuccino or Coffee: Ehh.. Iced Coffee from Tim Hortons!
LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke:No, I'd rather save my lungs thanks
Cuss: I do it but I never do it carelessly like some of the people I know..
Take showers: Who needs 'em?
Have a crush: No
Like school: Fairly good, wish there were more diversity though
Believe in yourself:Overall yes
Believe what goes around comes around: Not even sure about that at this point in my life
Believe everything happens for a reason: Yea!
Think you’re a health freak: This year, yes.
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: Yep
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi:No
Been hurt: OH YEAH, those dam wisdom teeth killed me
Dyed your hair: No, but i did get blonde highlights in my hair during 4th grade
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: Hopefully not.
Kissed the same sex: Nope
Gotten beaten up: Nope
Changed who you were to fit in: Middle school and the first year of Highschool. Now i'm all for originality.
LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: Any age as long as I am mature and am going into marriage with the love of my life >:).
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 2, I've always dreamed of having one girl and a guy. Something about that pair makes me excited to see their interactions with each other
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: Black, Brown, Green
Short or long hair: LONG BLACK SILKY SMOOTH HAIR.
Fat or fit: Don't care just as long as they're healthy and able to do stuff
Looks or personality: Both.
Fun or serious: Both. Balance is key, boys and girl.
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 minute ago: I think I was smirking while typing
1 hour ago: Devouring a watermelon
1 week ago: I think i was at the mall
1 year ago: Probably Out doing something
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I feel: hot and full
I hate: hotness
I hide: conversations with people cause my bro likes to eavesdrop... ALOT
I need: my drivers license.
I love: you...jk that would be weird. But I'm loving ballad songs right now
NOTE: Taken from charlie's tumblr post--Charlie's Tumblr
I love reading these things!
ReplyDeletei have to agree with jen too:)
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment.
ReplyDeletei never realized i mastered the tilting head thing lol.
ooh, I'm going to try this too. :)
ReplyDeleteyour answers are pretty much agreeable to me, haha.