[Brother wanted his pic on one of my blog entries, so here you go :)]
After we devoured the ice cream cones we headed off on our mini adventure to an area in the city that claims it is an island when it really isn't. Anyways, throughout the whole 20 min drive to the spot all I thought in my head was - Holy Pooperz, i'd be scared sh!tless if I was driving through here alone and at night-. Seriously though, the road to the spot was basically empty and if you found yourself in an accident or car wreck, you would be stuck alone in that secluded area throughout the entire night. OH! and there was an awkward moment too when we spotted a shady car parked on the far side of the road. I knew in my head that me, my bro and my parents had the same thoughts in our heads but we decided not to share any of it :), good idea.
But wait... that's not it... because .... I.. Saw... ALIENZZZ!!! Here is my story:
^ Nice drive right? Just staring at the lake Whashudfh(That's not the real name of it, but in Canada there is bound to be a lake named similar to that- no joke)
^Yep, some ancient bridge that apparently used to fold up when huge ass ships came through the city, SPEAKING OF Huge SHIPS, one of the ships from the Pirates of Caribbean movies is ariving at one of the docks in my city tommrow, so I'll be checking that out tommorow.
^Enjoying the view and the evenly paved road, oh wait, THERES A FRICKEN UFO IN THE SKY! OMGAWDD@!@!@!
^ At this point in time, Me and my bro were freakin out since we actually thought it was a UFO , while my mother in the front seat begans to LOUDLY pronounce that it was a fricken Eagle... -.-. No mom, Eagles aren't that big. Anyways, we got closer and it began to hide among the trees. Me and my brother's anticipation heightened and reached it's peak as we came to a dead end.
^I got out my camera since I thought that it would be the last time I would see the UFO before it dissapeared through it's gravitational worm hole(Learned from the Discovery Channel :]). As I steadied the camera, I looked up and began to laugh hysterically. So no, the object in the sky that we were observing was not a UFO but was actually a parachute thinger of some sort. Oh, and I tried not to take too many pics of this parachute thing since there was a girl with beach wear on and I didn't want to seem like a creep or anything. So this was the best picture I got out of it.Oh and I forgot to mention the dude on the top left controlling the thing, apparently he was wakeboarding? o.0
-- Alright, so most of this story was over dramatized but we actually DID think it was a UFO at first.
Remember when I said that I would avoid that bubble tea shop in the city? Well... I kind of failed to do that today :( ... -After looking over this picture, I've come to the conclusion that my right hand is fricken gross and it looks like my hand is from an alien or some sort of animal. I apologize in advance If you happen to throw up after you witness the following picture:
Instead of adding sugar, I told the kind filipino lady that I want whey powder instead just to try it out. The end result....
A creamy ass concoction. It wasn't that bad except that the aftertaste reminds me of the smell of baby milk powder...Not that I've drank some recently.....
Oh and here's a pic of the city I live in. It doesn't really do justice as the picture is basically one of Trains and a backdrop of houses. Anyone else think it kind of looks like the houses in Hollywood? =s
And lastly, here is the sexy peice of cheap jewellery I purchased at Aeropostale like last month XD. I like to wear them with my vnecks since the shirts themselves look REALLY PLAIN to begin with. So I guess the necklace is a good added touch :)
The necklace cost $16 bucks, BUT it came in a bundle of three necklaces, the one on the far left is probably my least favorite since it just doesn't look appealing to me :
WOW, I wrote so much today anyways that was my day :) Hha, have a good day guys and take care.
oh ontario..and your no where near the greater metropolitan toronto area? my tour bus was on a old crappy looking bridge when we arrived at quebec city :D lol..and another one in ottawa..and probably one in montreal, i don't remember lol
ReplyDeleteand yeah whey is gross but i force myself to drink it after workouts zzz. whey is a protein derived from milk so it's no surprise its kinda like milk
Good guesses but your looking towards the wrong direction. Try Northwestern Ontario. :)
ReplyDelete