Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Face, Sad Face, Eager Face

Elloooo, soo I haven't written anything in awhile and i've been missing my blog :( Anyways I've gotta give a huge thanks to my three new readers, Froggie , Hyemin, and Alyssa. Hopefully you guys followed me solely on the fact that you enjoy my posts and NOT because I forced you(muahha.. I actually didn't force anyone). So now all three of you can keep Peter company so he won't feel the burden of having to comment on all of my posts just so that I won't feel bad that no one is reading my blog posts :).

As for my WISDOM TEETH, the recovery has gone so fast since I expected it to be much longer... By the third day I felt pretty much subtle pain the whole time and today I felt nothing..0.0. I hope it stays this way because if my body decides to turn back and bring me lots of pain my face will literally look like this :



Every year the city I live in hosts a Dragon Boat festival where people race with boats (lmao). My tita(or aunt) is the president of the Filipino Association where I live so I'm pretty much going to be volunteering the whole day by selling food and stuff(16th+17th of July). So hopefully you guys look out for that, cause I'll be taking pics :)

Anyways, I have to go take my meds >.< Pce.

3 comments:

  1. nice. i didn't know the boring part of ontario is festive too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the kid is cutee :D
    Where is this dragon boat festival?
    O_O

    ReplyDelete